Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jack Frost

Go away.

No really Jack. You are ruining my life. Don't get me wrong. My most favorite time of year is the part when it's so cold it won't even rain and it's super cold and dry outside. BUT I have super poor blood circulation so even though I was only out in the cold for 30 seconds to bicycle from my class to the library I can't feel my fingers.

You evil evil man.

Grrrrr....

And lemme tell ya, I HATE those magic stretch gloves. I have long and slender fingers so they are super uncomfortable.

Anyone got anything nice? Like something fuzzy or fur lined? *puppy dog eyes* I'm tired of spraining my wrists by sitting on my hands all the time....Although I don't have to do that at home. I am aware that since Miki and my thermometer is above the heater on the window it prolly isn't all that accurate for the whole room.

But it averages about 80 degrees. THANK GOD I'm living with someone who likes heat as much as I do.

It's going to be torture when I move out. You know....The dreaded electricity bills and everything. I wonder how much I can conserve? I hardly ever use lamps anyways >.<

LOL

Regards from Purgatory,

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment