Saturday, October 10, 2009

When you're alone, you're alone.

Mikiko went out to a friend's for dinner tonight. Well okay, she went out and came back 20 minutes later for sugar, then 20 minutes after that someone came back for the soy sauce >.<

Sounds like no one was prepared to MAKE that dinner, huh? LOL

So I was thinking, normally I like to spend my nights alone. No big deal, right? I like my privacy. Mikiko gives me a LOT of privacy, I always know that she's there, but it doesn't bother me. It's not like a gnat buzzing in my ear. It's like my cat prowling around.

Usually I pay attention when I wish, and ignore when I don't.

It's nice having someone who does things and is quiet but busy. Makes me feel a little lacking...But I think we complement each other in some weird way!

So just a few minutes ago I was thinking that I was a little lonely. Why do you ask? Well first I almost started crying for no reason, and then I started laughing hysterically at a TERRIBLE joke. Terrible as in it wasn't really a joke at all and I don't think the author meant it to be humorous....And then it took me a few minutes to realize that I was currently talking to myself.

How did I finally notice that last one? Well, I'd have to say around when I started shouting at myself >.<

Really truly.

I don't think the person who implemented the rule that says you can be as loud as you like between 5 and 10 or something or rather had THAT in mind! (nor do I think they had my opera singing neighbor in mind >.<)

But just as I decided to cure my loneliness and write a blog, who arrives home with a smile?

MIKIKO!!!!! Yay! My salvation!

I leap up in anticipation for a story, and turn off my music, and what do I get?

"Moenica! Don't turn it off! I want to listen too!"

I smile, and obey, because Miki's home and all is good :)

Regards from Purgatory, hundreds of miles from home,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment