Monday, March 1, 2010

This is NOT a race!

I am seriously out of breath from Spanish class.

No joke.

I was huffing, and sweating, and dizzy, and confused as to what the heck was going on. Did I mention that we did the review for our test tomorrow today?

Yeah, not a good time to rush, I'm thinking.

But rush we did. It felt like a 100 meter dash!

And to top it all off, she got fussy and rushed even harder on the bits we've never seen before. I find it extremely unfair that she posted a 15 page review on the net for us to do, hack jobbed only the first 5 pages in class, and half the stuff is stuff we've never learned in class.

And when I say never, I mean never.

And when she wasn't rushing herself (I got about 60% of the answers she gave us written down she was going so fast, and I write pretty quickly) she was rushing an unsuspecting volunteer. I felt really bad for those that went up there with examples that were entirely wrong because they were guessing. Don't get me wrong: I would've been guessing too.

I thought a review was supposed to be a review, right? Those poor souls that went up with every answer wrong had it wrong because we've never even GLIMPSED those topics in class before!

And then the teacher had the gall to tell us we should all know this already and that it's very important and that it'll be on the test tomorrow AND the final at the end of term.

I've been organized. I've been using that new binder of mine.

I cannot find any references to this "important" material anywhere.

The damned quack.

Anyone have any idea where I should report a teacher that's failing us all for being stupid when she's not even teaching?

Regards from Purgatory,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment