Friday, May 13, 2011

Things Are Crazy

I apologize hugely for not writing recently. I wrote a post not too long ago (okay, over two months ago) but I'm not sure if I ever posted it.

School is crazy, my private life is almost nonexistant (except for when I hide in my room under the covers) I've got too many groups/clubs going on, and writing is well...

One of these days I'm either going to write myself to death, or give up altogether.

But, just a snippet from life: I got a phone call last night.

My first thought was "Oh Fuck, who's calling me now."

My second was "Whose number is this?"

So I answered and this is how the conversation went:

Me :"Hello?"

*Staticky and creepy breathing*

Me: "Hullooo?"

"HELLO?"

Me: "Oh shit, yeah, Hi."

"Hello is anyone there?"

Me: "Yeah, Hello?"

"Monica? This doesn't sound like you."

Me: "Yeah, it's Monica."

"Oh good, I'm calling to tell you A***** needs a bath because she's starting to itch at her crotch and--"

Me: "Auntie? Auntie, you've got the wrong Monica."

*More Staticky breathing*

"Oh! Well I was calling Monica to tell her that she hasn't given A***** a bath in two days and that she was really starting to smell, but I'm really glad I got you instead!"

Me: "...."

"I've been meaning to call you, how are you?"

Sometimes, I wonder about my families.

Regards from Purgatory

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment