Monday, June 7, 2010

Photos


Miki got a henna Tattoo with Kody!

Imagine my surprise when I saw this sign at an Adult Theater right next to Voodoo donuts. I didn't even know they played hentai in the U.S.! The hilarious part? Miki had no idea what hentai meant when we were giggling over it...(it's a japanese word for naughty things, usually naughty cartoons. Their anime's are pretty creative...)

Keepin' Portland weird as we waited in line for Voodoo donuts. A line that went down the sidewalk and across the street!

He amde her a balloon hat for free. Miki was so excited!

This was the back of a business card at a T-shirt shop at the Saturday Market...I bought one. It's says (with little pictured) Hexagon, Octagon, OREGON! lol

Miki and I went out to dinner this last friday! Do we look nice? And MAN that shirt was much shorter than I expected >.<

That's it for now! I seem to have run out of room in this entry, it won't upload anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment